- Non-registered visitors to www.Pokkt.com (Visitors).
- Registered members of the Platform (Member(s)).
- Web users who click on offers, banners or any other Pokkt offering (End Users).
1. Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
Pokkt collects from Members Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below). You acknowledge such collection of information is done on a voluntary basis to enable Pokkt to provide you efficient access to features, functions, promotions, products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information means any information given by a Member to Pokkt or obtained through the use of the Platform which might reasonably be used to specifically identify you and may include, among other, your name, title, location, phone number, address or email.
2. Non-Personal Information
- Pokkt automatically collects from Members non-personal information such as IP addresses, the content and pages that you access on the Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the Platform, paths taken, and time spent on sites and pages during your access and use of the Platform.
- Pokkt automatically collects from Visitors non-personal information such as IP addresses and other web information.
- Pokkt automatically collects from End Users non-personal information such as IP addresses, a unique user ID, sites that s/he arrived from, impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks.Impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks are collected on an aggregated demographic base (per age, gender and country).
Non-Personal Information means any information collected by Pokkt under sections 2(i) through 2(iii).Non-Personal Information is used, amongst others, to help diagnose problems with Pokkt’s server, to identify ways of making the Platform better, for security and monitoring purposes and to present the user with the most relevant offers and/or banners for him.
Opting Out on Android Devices On a Android device to opt out of our behaviorally targeted advertising services, you may do this as follows:
3. Use of Digital Identifiers
Cookies means information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time (more technically, it is information for future use that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication).
Web Beacons means a transparent GIF image that enables Pokkt to count page views and to retrieve information from the Cookies Pokkt saved on your computer.
Digital Identifier means Cookies or Web Beacons.
Pokkt employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of data it collects. Any data that is stored on Pokkt’s servers is treated as proprietary and confidential. Pokkt maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data.
While Pokkt has taken measures to protect information it collected, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Platform may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, Pokkt cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Platform and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.
5. Information Sharing
Pokkt may use the collected Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information (together Information) for any legally permissible purpose in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sharing Information with various third party vendors that are not part of Pokkt (or its affiliates).
- Using third party service providers to enhance the Platform with additional elements of Pokkt’s services.
6. Third Party Links
7. Permitted Disclosures
9. Pokkt’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Pokkt does not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information from persons under 18 years-of-age. If Pokkt learns that Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Platform, then Pokkt will take reasonable steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who uses the Platform, then please contact Pokkt at contact@Pokkt.com to have that child’s Information deleted.
10. Your choices and opting-out
We undderstand the importance of your online privacy , so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
Opting Out on iOS Devices
On a Apple device, you can opt out of our behaviorally targeted advertising services, you may do this as follows:
- Clicking on Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising.
- Toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’.
Our systems are designed to respect your choice and not use information to provide interest-based advertising when this setting is ON. Again, you should consult Apple’s support web pages and instructions for the most current applicable settings.
Opting Out on Android Devices
On a Android device to opt out of our behaviorally targeted advertising services, you may do this as follows:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device
- Select Ads
- Either “Reset advertising ID” or
- Opt out of interest-based ads
Our systems are likewise designed to respect these choices transmitted by your Android device. Again, however, please consult Google’s settings and instructions for the most current settings information.
11. Updating Your Personal Information
Members can access and correct their Information and privacy preferences by accessing their Account details page in the My Account menu in the Platform, or by sending an e-mail to contact@Pokkt.com. To the extent permissible under the applicable law, Members may occasionally receive e-mail messages from Pokkt
12. Contact Us