- Non-registered visitors to www.Pokkt.com (Visitors).
- Registered members of the Platform (Member(s)).
- Web users who click on offers, banners or any other Pokkt offering (End Users).
1. Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
Pokkt collects from Members Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below). You acknowledge such collection of information is done on a voluntary basis to enable Pokkt to provide you efficient access to features, functions, promotions, products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information means any information given by a Member to Pokkt or obtained through the use of the Platform which might reasonably be used to specifically identify you and may include, among other, your name, title, location, phone number, address or email.
2. Non-Personal Information
- Pokkt automatically collects from Members non-personal information such as IP addresses, the content and pages that you access on the Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the Platform, paths taken, and time spent on sites and pages during your access and use of the Platform.
- Pokkt automatically collects from Visitors non-personal information such as IP addresses and other web information.
- Pokkt automatically collects from End Users non-personal information such as IP addresses, a unique user ID, sites that s/he arrived from, impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks.Impressions, clicks and the completion of offers/tasks are collected on an aggregated demographic base (per age, gender and country).
Non-Personal Information means any information collected by Pokkt under sections 2(i) through 2(iii).Non-Personal Information is used, amongst others, to help diagnose problems with Pokkt’s server, to identify ways of making the Platform better, for security and monitoring purposes and to present the user with the most relevant offers and/or banners for him.
COPPA Compliance: POKKT has always adopted a policy of not knowingly collecting any personal or non-personal information on children under the age of 13. if POKKT is made aware of having collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Needless to say and in due compliance, POKKT only makes use of non-personal information for purpose of its internal operations. POKKT also mandates it's publishers to be responsible for ensuring that their mobile apps comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998, including where required by obtaining parental consent prior to the collection of data of any form. POKKT ensures identification of all existing publisher apps directed to children thus making sure it is in full compliance with the new COPPA rules.
3. Use of Digital Identifiers
Cookies means information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time (more technically, it is information for future use that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication).
Web Beacons means a transparent GIF image that enables Pokkt to count page views and to retrieve information from the Cookies Pokkt saved on your computer.
Digital Identifier means Cookies or Web Beacons.
Pokkt employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of data it collects. Any data that is stored on Pokkt’s servers is treated as proprietary and confidential. Pokkt maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data.
While Pokkt has taken measures to protect information it collected, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Platform may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, Pokkt cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Platform and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.
5. Information Sharing
Pokkt may use the collected Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information (together Information) for any legally permissible purpose in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sharing Information with various third party vendors that are not part of Pokkt (or its affiliates).
- Using third party service providers to enhance the Platform with additional elements of Pokkt’s services.
6. Third Party Links
7. Permitted Disclosures
9. Pokkt’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Pokkt does not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information from persons under 18 years-of-age. If Pokkt learns that Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Platform, then Pokkt will take reasonable steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who uses the Platform, then please contact Pokkt at contact@Pokkt.com to have that child’s Information deleted.
10. Updating Your Personal Information
Members can access and correct their Information and privacy preferences by accessing their Account details page in the My Account menu in the Platform, or by sending an e-mail to contact@Pokkt.com. To the extent permissible under the applicable law, Members may occasionally receive e-mail messages from Pokkt
11. Contact Us